EPIC Career Challenge!

13»

Comments

• A5_TheGlue
    A5_TheGlue MinnesotaMember, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 532 🗺️ | Pathfinder

@C_King_17 Congrats on the spotlight man! I know I for one really enjoyed posting on this challenge and reading other people's posts. Awesome job and epic challenge (lol)!

• C_King_17
    C_King_17 United States. Plano, TX. Member, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 889 🗺️ | Pathfinder

@AilurophileLifestyle You're welcome!

@AmberBeck Pretty much, the spoiler warning and @ is all I know how to do. The spoiler warning is when you click the little musical note thing on the left side of your comment. Click it then click the quotations mark, it'll show a list of things, one of them is "Spoiler Warning". Pretty simple.

• C_King_17
    C_King_17 United States. Plano, TX. Member, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 889 🗺️ | Pathfinder

@A5_TheGlue Heyo!

Thanks, it was really cool to see it, "Spotlighted". Appreciate the support you guys gave, and I agree; it was really cool to see people respond to the challenge and read their posts. Thanks again!

• Heaven
    Heaven USAMember Posts: 1,142 🔮 | Paragon

Congrats on the spotlight!

• C_King_17

@Heavensent Heyo!

Thanks, appreciate it. Totally unexpected but truly EPIC. Thanks again. Are you going to try it out? Doesn't have to be long, you can choose at least 1-2 topics. If not, then alright. But, thanks again homes!

• Heaven
    edited November 2021

@C_King_17 Hello!

You're very welcome !! I would love to try out i may need a little help tho !

• C_King_17

@Heavensent Heyo!

Oh, got it then. What I did when I first started was look at the Ambassadors, @Tallo Community Manager, @Tallo Wordsmith's posts to see what they did and how they organized their posts. What career are you interested in, might be able to help out?

• Heaven

@C_King_17 Hey again/

I have a question ! can i make the spotlight post now or when do i make it?

• C_King_17

@Heavensent Heyo!

You can make it whenever you want, up to you. @Tallo Community Manager or other admins make it spotlighted.

• A5_TheGlue
    A5_TheGlue MinnesotaMember, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 532 🗺️ | Pathfinder

@moncerrat Um, well you can just make a post writing about some of the stuff that @C_King_17 mentioned in his EPIC CHALLENGE post. You can just make it like a regular discussion, but tag @C_King_17 in it so that he will see it. Best of luck with your EPIC CHALLENGE post!

• Endgamer13
    Endgamer13 Member Posts: 234 💫 | Contributor

How do u become a tallo ambassador? and also, challenge accepted, I am going to own a business.