#4 "How to..."
PedalPusher124 Member Posts: 7 Level 1 | Just Joined
How to be and intern for Civil Engineering
For me, these are the steps that I take:
- First, I show up and see if there are any projects or things that I have to do on my desk.
- If not, then I ask the engineers if they need anything for me to help with.
- Based on what they say, I do what they ask and if they don’t have anything for me to do.
Then I have a choice. I can either…
- Go out towards the lab and see if there are any tests that I need to do or can help with.
- I can ask the manager to see if he has anything that he can think of over all of the projects that I can keep up on.
@PedalPusher124 your internship sounds extremely exciting and full of opportunities. That is truly great. I hope you stay on and join the Tallo Community. Best wishes.0
Awesome, thank you for sharing!0
- 7.2K All Categories
- 336 Nursing Club
- 92 STEM Season
- 2.4K Tallo Community
- 7 Welcome to the Tallo Community
- 90 Event Ideas
- 448 Higher Education
- 1.4K High School Life
- 70 Healthcare Month
- 244 Scholarships + Financial Aid
- 11 Scholarships 360
- 1.5K Career Exploration
- 294 Health Science
- 33 Engineering
- 63 Entrepreneur
- 73 Science
- 38 Technology
- 31 Mathematics
- 133 Arts
- 10 Architecture & Construction
- 70 Education & Training
- 34 Audio & Video
- 20 Finance & Insurance
- 23 Government & Public Administration
- 54 New Group Voting
- For You
- Unanswered Questions