How's The End Of The School Year Going?.... Things 2 Keep In Mind!
Hello Tallo Community!
Wow, it's been a while! The end of the school year has been crazy busy for me! My last day is June 9th, what about yours? I'm glad to be back and a little more active on Tallo!
Anyways, this post is a little check-in for everybody and a few pieces of advice/things to keep in mind.
Answer as many questions as you like:
- Do you feel ready for the end of the school year?
- Are all of your assignments turned in / do you have missing work?
- What about your grades? Are they good?
- Are you giving yourself some time out of the day to relax your brain?
I just want all of you to know that with the end of the school year comes a lot of testing which means lots of stress. We all need that break in between - so make sure you take it!
Also, don't give up just yet! The end of the school year may lead to people slacking. This is the time when it all counts. Get those assignments turned in, study for those tests (and do good on them), and keep up your grades.
Thanks for checking in with me!
For me, my last day is this Friday (May 19th).
As for your other questions:
1.) Yes, I can't wait for summer.
2.) Yes, I just got to finish two exams.
3.) Most of my grades are. Not math, I have an 'F' in that.
Much (platonic) love,
I think my last day is the same as yours:
- I am absolutely ready for the end of school, I have many things to keep me busy at that time
- 2)I do have a few missing assignments, but I am working through getting them turned in
- My grades are all decent, I have A's and B's in everything and the only thing I have a C in is Pre-Calculus
- Honestly, I think I am stressing myself out a bit this year because Junior year is the most important and everything, right now I am reading a book to calm myself down a little.
My last day is June 2nd!
- I'm not ready for high school but I'm def ready for summer lol.
- Mostly, finishing them up right now.
- I have all A's and B's which is good ig, would prefer all A's though.
- Not at the moment haha, I have finals this week and I leave the country Friday. That plus school, plus a lot of sudden health issues in my family I don't really have free time lol.
I didn't realize you were in middle school, you are always providing insight and information of a college student! Best of luck to you on your finals, and I am sure you will fit right into high school!0
Wow, you get out of school pretty early (you probably start earlier than me though). I hope you do very well on your exams :)
Have an amazing summer @Rouge_Shadow!!!0
I can definitely relate! I also have a few missing things that I plan on turning in today. I feel like I have also stressed myself out a lot this year (Im a sophomore)… but part of it is probably because we set high standards for ourselves.
I hope you have an amazing fun and relaxing summer!!1
You'll do absolutely amazing in high school! To be honest, it's not much different from middle school. Especially 9th grade (it's not that hard tbh). I am currently in 10th and I can say that as long as you ask for help when you need it, you'll be completely fine!!!
Good job - your grades are excellent!
I also have a lot of things coming up at the end of the school year, it's a lot to balance. I hope your family gets better soon!
Have a fun and much-deserved summer break!!!!1
I 100% agree. @GraceBrusky_Official you have nothing to worry about :)0
Yeah lol, I start in August. I do an online school so that's why lol. I'm doing pretty well on my exams, I also got exempted from a lot of them (yay :D).
You as well!
Much (platonic) love,
Wishing everyone the best. Hope family is alright @GraceBrusky_Official Be safe and enjoy your trip.
Everyone, remember Tallo runs year round and depending how much you participate and stay involved the better the reward, intrinsic and extrinsic.
Remember even if you just graduated high school you can still remain an active member.
I am definitely ready for the end of the school year! It’s been so long. All my assignments are turned in and my grades are ummm… ok? Let’s just leave it at that😂0
WOW @Noora7 ,
Have a safe trip and hope all is well over there.
Heads up not on purpose but I will probably still write you and tag you because you are one of my go to people, don't feel you have to respond. At least when you get back you will be all caught up on the information. lol!
- Do you feel ready for the end of the school year? No ending for me. I am taking summer classes and certifications.
- Are all of your assignments turned in / do you have missing work? I better not, summer class just started.
- What about your grades? Are they good? 100 on everything all across the board, kidding no grades yet.
- Are you giving yourself some time out of the day to relax your brain? Always try hard to.
Hey! No worries lol! It's good to know you have everything turned in, keep up the amazing work!0
- 7.2K All Categories
- 336 Nursing Club
- 92 STEM Season
- 2.4K Tallo Community
- 7 Welcome to the Tallo Community
- 90 Event Ideas
- 448 Higher Education
- 1.4K High School Life
- 70 Healthcare Month
- 244 Scholarships + Financial Aid
- 11 Scholarships 360
- 1.5K Career Exploration
- 294 Health Science
- 33 Engineering
- 63 Entrepreneur
- 73 Science
- 38 Technology
- 31 Mathematics
- 133 Arts
- 10 Architecture & Construction
- 70 Education & Training
- 34 Audio & Video
- 20 Finance & Insurance
- 23 Government & Public Administration
- 54 New Group Voting
- For You
- Unanswered Questions