Tallo Community Feedback

Tallo Community Manager
Tallo Community Manager Administrator, Moderator, Tallo Staff Posts: 250 admin
edited August 29 in Tallo Community

Help us make the Tallo Community better

Do you have an idea for how to make the Tallo Community better? We'd love to hear it. Please share your ideas, suggestions, and feedback here!

If you see a comment or recommendation that you like, make sure to share your positive vibes and give it a "❤️  This Helped". This lets us understand which ideas we should work on first!

If you have any constructive criticism or feedback that leans on the negative side, please share your thoughts in a respectful and professional manner. That would be super great.

Let the feedback begin!

Tagged:

Comments

• Jaziah
    Jaziah Member Posts: 74 Level 4 | Navigator

I think the community is great! But I think that it should also be included in the Tallo app.

• Tallo Community Manager
    Tallo Community Manager Administrator, Moderator, Tallo Staff Posts: 250 admin

Hi @Jaziah , @Maryjane , @muthoni2678 , and @AsianInvasionAD,

Thank you for all the feedback! Suggestions are always welcome here. I collect all of the feedback you provide and talk it through with our team. Our goal is to continue to build the Community to best serve you. The way we do that is from hearing from you so we appreciate you sharing your thoughts on how the Community can be better.

• MellieMel
    MellieMel Member Posts: 29 Level 4 | Navigator

@Tallo Community Manager It could just be me, but I find that this community feature on Tallo is a little hard to navigate, or hard to understand. The biggest point of confusion for me is the activity section. Can everyone see all of my activity? Do I only see the activity of people I've interacted with? Because I embarrassingly changed my profile picture several times. That's another thing too! Editing my profile picture is a little funky. I changed the picture to a specific image, but I noticed the thumbnail was a little off. My face was towards the bottom instead of the center. So, I edited the thumbnail, but when I saved it my thumbnail shifted even lower. It wasn't a big deal in the end because I just re-cropped the original image. I just hope that someone else's activity feed wasn't clogged with me changing my profile picture about 4-5 times!

Karma Member Posts: 577 Level 7 I Thought Leader

Also yes we can see the Activity, but it's not that big of deal, I don't think anyone is gonna be bothered! So don't worry!

• reamads
    reamads USAMember, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 1,080 Level 10 | Legend

It is fine! Most of the activity is people earning badges so no worries!!

• Tiger_Queen12106
    Tiger_Queen12106 Member Posts: 21 Level 3 | Contributor

to be able to message someone if you have a question, I think this should be easier to do.

• Preet_22
    Preet_22 Haslet, TexasMember, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 1,202 Level 9 | Champion

@Tallo Community Manager @Jason_Tallo

Hello!

I totally agree with @Maryjane! There should be a time limit to how many questions can be posted by each user so there's no spamming. Also I feel like there should maybe be a filter that picks up on "off topic" discussions that are being created by some people. There's a lot of unnecessary topics/discussions that are being created just to earn the points. Overall, I love this platform and it's very helpful to be able to discuss with others our age or in the same position as us!!