😁😁 2022 Here We Come😁😁

Seraiah_A21
Seraiah_A21 Member, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 554 🗺️ | Pathfinder

Yep, 2022 is just around the corner. What are you looking forward to? What goals do you have? How do you plan to make 2022 a year to remember? Personally, I had to set a lot of goals off in 2021 because of the pandemic and such, but as things slowly but surely start to get back to normal, I'm officially considering 2022 as my crunch time. No more procrastinating, putting things off, spending time on things that won't benefit me. My plan for 2022 is to make a vision board, with my goals and planned achievements. As I'm given more responsibilities, that requires me to be more mature, and trustworthy. Are you ready for 2022? what goals and plans do you have and how do you plan to achieve them? What are you planning for 2022 that will be one more step into your future?

Comments

• C_King_17
    C_King_17 United States. Plano, TX. Member, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 889 🗺️ | Pathfinder
    edited November 2021

@Seraiah_A21 Heyo!

For me, I plan to end the 2021-2022 school year with all A's in my first year of high school. Not gonna lie, it's been tricky.

I also plan to increase my chances of getting a scholarship by looking into more websites, joining more clubs and getting into more chances of leadership so it can look good on my college resume.

I'd like to increase my knowledge of Orthopedic Physical Therapy and be able to have a 1-on-1 meeting with a professed OPT.

Good luck, everyone!

I'll be making a new post on Orthopedic Physical Therapy next month, which is like tomorrow but, yeah.

• A5_TheGlue
    A5_TheGlue MinnesotaMember, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 532 🗺️ | Pathfinder

@Seraiah_A21 'Ello!

My goals are to figure out what colleges I should apply to, apply to them, register for a student visa so I can go to college in the UK, finish my college essay(s), practice my guitar more often, work on learning more of the piano, work on writing more regularly, and possibly be able to go back to in-person school to finish out my senior year of high school.

Great goals, and best of luck accomplishing them!

• Endgamer13
    Endgamer13 Member Posts: 234 💫 | Contributor

My goal(more like goals) Is to beat minecraft completly, get a job for the first time (a real one, like working at a fast food place), and spending more time making art.

• Seraiah_A21

That's sounds great @Jessie ! Really great goals @A5_TheGlue !

• Seraiah_A21

Thanks for the comments @C_King_17 and @moncerrat

• Endgamer13
    Endgamer13 Member Posts: 234 💫 | Contributor

Good luck with that, I believe in you :D🔥👾