Ask Me Everything - Dr. Portela (@208skindoc) Board Certified Dermatologist - Instagram Live

1235»

Comments

• n0el_
    n0el_ Member Posts: 1 👋 | Newcomer

Hello Dr. Portella! I plan on going to university to major in medicine and hope to become a Travel Nurse. How may traveling affect the medical experence with travel nurses or what are your own experiences for your medical career with traveling if you have any?

• Vale_777
    Vale_777 Member Posts: 2 👋 | Newcomer

What is the best way to treat acne for a patient with PCOS other than birth control?

• HarmonyBell
    HarmonyBell Colorado Preparatory Academy Member Posts: 1,653 🔮 | Paragon

Hello Dr. Portela! I really just want to know what you think of The University of Phoenix. I am thinking of attending.

• GeckoGirl
    GeckoGirl Member Posts: 1 👋 | Newcomer

Hello Dr. Portela!

My name is Jordan and I was wondering how beneficial you think studying abroad for the summer is? I have wanted to study abroad since Middle School, but in college, there seems to be a lot of classes and events that I might miss out on if I were to do a semester abroad instead of a summer abroad.

Thank you for your time!

• kreyes248
    kreyes248 Member Posts: 2 👋 | Newcomer

Hi! Dr. Portela! I just wanted to know what made you be interested in dermatology? What sparked your interest in making it your career choice? Do you regret or would rather be in another career? Do you enjoy helping teenagers fight acne? What advice would you give someone interested in pursuing a career in dermatology?

Thank you!

• FancyMae
    FancyMae TexasMember Posts: 33 🏞️ | Wanderer

do you have a long shift, and is it hard if you do?

• monica_army_1013
    monica_army_1013 Member Posts: 7 👋 | Newcomer

Morning Dr. Portela! It is my honor to speak with you. The following is my question. What are some basic steps that individuals should take to protect their skin from disease?

• monica_army_1013
    monica_army_1013 Member Posts: 7 👋 | Newcomer

Hello Dr. Portela! Here is another question. Is there a difference between children and adults when talking about skincare treatments?

• Ninaax
    Ninaax Member Posts: 1 👋 | Newcomer

what tips do you have for breakouts or blackheads?

This discussion has been closed.