$2,500 HOSA Scholarship Challenge
UPDATE - HOSA Headquarters was very pleased with the impressive and thoughtful scholarship entries that were submitted for the scholarship challenge.
Hello HOSA Members and Alumns!
HOSA is offering a $2,500 scholarship that is exclusively available to members!
To be eligible for the $2,500 scholarship, you must take part in the HOSA Scholarship Challenge. HOSA partnered with the Tallo Community to host the Scholarship Challenge as part of Healthcare Month in October.
The HOSA Scholarship challenge is:
Create a post on the Tallo Community about the healthcare pathway in which you are interested (i.e. - nursing, physical therapy, etc) and share how HOSA played a role in your story.
[Example] HOSA Scholarship Challenge post themes:
- Helpful guide on how I financed my nursing education
- I job shadowed in the ICU and it was wild!
- How I found my passion to be an orthopedic surgeon
- Things I learned from having a mentor in the medical field
The topic of the post is your decision. As long as it is related to Healthcare we want you to share an experience, insight, or lesson learned from your HOSA journey.
- Must be tagged HOSA Scholarship Challenge and posted on the Tallo Community to be considered
- Must be a healthcare related topic and include a connection to you being a HOSA member.
- Must be your work and not plagiarized
- Only one submission per person.
- Minimum of 1,000 characters.
- If you choose to provide a video, it must be at least one-minute long.
- The competition closes October 31.
- The HOSA Scholarship Challenge recipient will be announced on November 22.
- 2.9K All Categories
- For You
- 502 Tallo Community
- 851 Career Exploration
- 53 Arts
- 7 Architecture & Construction
- 15 Audio & Video
- 30 Business Management
- 34 Education & Training
- 21 Engineering
- 11 Finance & Insurance
- 14 Government & Public Administration
- 208 Health Science
- 21 Technology
- 777 High School Life
- 320 Higher Education
- 174 Scholarships + Financial Aid
- Unanswered Questions
- 371 Celebrate Achievements