Never Give Up

Tim12
Tim12 GastoniaMember Posts: 25 🏞️ | Wanderer
edited September 10 in Tallo Community

Hey everybody, my name is Tim.

I just wanted to give you some encouragement.

Never give up. Pursue your passion. Do what you love, don't let nobody, no thing, and no circumstance slow you down or stop you. Do you. You have to be that change you want to see in the world. It starts with you. Speak your mind because tomorrow is never promised. Don't back down, stand your ground. If you stand up to a bully, they will see you're going to fight. All it takes is one physical fist fight and they stop. Why? Because they saw you are not going to let them push you around, they fear those who fight back.

Comments

• C_King_17
    C_King_17 United States. Plano, TX. Member Posts: 405 🗺️ | Pathfinder

@Tim12 Thanks for the encouragement man, this will help out. Also, maybe violence isn't always the first choice, but I agree. Thanks again. 😎

• Tim12
    Tim12 GastoniaMember Posts: 25 🏞️ | Wanderer

Violence should never be your first resort but the last.

• Sugarplum
    Sugarplum FloridaMember Posts: 263 💫 | Contributor
    edited September 10

@Tim12 Thanks for the advice, although i don't approve of violence I really needed this.

• JOE
    JOE VirginiaMember Posts: 51 👁️‍🗨️ | Seeker

@Tim12 Awesome post bruh. Pretty much, violence might not even make it better with da whole bullying thing but yeah other than that, #myencouragementfortheday

• Mistkat22
    Mistkat22 Member Posts: 130 💫 | Contributor

@Tim12 Thanks for the motivational speech Tim! I do think that there are better ways to deal with bullies but I still appreciate the advice :)