What is Mechatronics

TmeuschelTmeuschel Member 👋 | Newcomer

Mechatronics is generally the field of innovating and inventing. In practice mechatronics combines mechanical systems, computers, electrical systems, control systems, robotics, and many other fields of knowledge to solve problems, improve a project, or invent tools to help in a select field of work.

Mechatronics is applied to many work fields that it is generally a broad term, but you will find that mechatronics is mostly found in fields like the automotive or manufacturing industry because of many applications it can be applied to.

Since mechatronics is a new type of engineering and jobs are centered around certain fields of work, mechatronics is not commonly found in all country's around the world. Not that many people know about mechatronics, so I wanted to talk about it as the topic of this post since I feel people (especially in America) need to know more about it.

I am 16 and I'm personally going to college in the fall to peruse a career in mechatronics since here in Detroit the automotive industry is booming. Through understanding mechatronics it is still a new field, hence why it is not commonly known and why it is not commonly found in that many work fields.

I'm very passionate about pursuing a career in mechatronics and I hoped you learned something by reading this.

Here is some pictures related to what mechatronics make/do.

Comments

• Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon

Great work! I think robots and stuff are very cool. Best of luck in the spotlight challenge. :) Also, welcome to the community how are you? @Timeyin

• D_Thomas19D_Thomas19 Plano, TexasMember, Tallo Ambassador 🗺️ | Pathfinder

Mechatronics is something my younger brother used to be interested in, I just never knew what the word was.

"I am 16 and I'm personally going to college in the fall to peruse a career in mechatronics since here in Detroit the automotive industry is booming." I agree, the automotive industry is booming... honestly one of the best industries in my opinion. And hold up... you are going to College at 16 years old?!?

Very nice post @Tmeuschel

• JadeMoonDragonJadeMoonDragon Bucyrus, Ohio; USAMember 💫 | Contributor

Is it possible to combine Mechatronics and Gaming? Since that is my goal in reforming The Gaming Industry and revolutionizing it!