$100 Miro-scholarship Competition: Education

Dream_CatcherDream_Catcher Paris, TexasMember 💫 | Contributor

Why would someone ever become a teacher? Kids are horrible!!!

Well, I agree with the picture; kids are not horrible. I love kids and I think that teaching them the way we were taught in school is what they need for a good life. Down below is three reasons I want to become a teacher:

Reason number one, kids need to learn responsibility for their actions. If I was to teach kindergarten, I would teach the students that if you hit someone you need to own up to what you did instead of saying, “they hit me first”.

My second reasoning is kids need to learn how to get a good job and how to keep that job. I want to teach college students, so one thing I would teach my students is if you are asked to do something uncomfortable, explain in private why you are uncomfortable doing so. (You would probably keep your job since your boss now knows why you don’t want to do it.)

My third but not least reason is kids need to be taught how to do something to be able to do it. Say a kid says they don’t know how to read. That’s easy; everyday during lunch or recess (maybe even after school) you could take them to the library. I would start out with little kid books and work my way up.

If you think my reasonings are good, but you still don’t want to be a teacher comment down below explaining why.

I also added an article if you want to check that out!!! 😊

Comments

• JadeMoonDragonJadeMoonDragon Bucyrus, Ohio; USAMember 💫 | Contributor

I was at one time considering becoming a teacher, but I want to travel and get into The Gaming Industry. Also, because I hate high school; just waiting for the time to pass by as I am trapped in a building! But I do understand that teachers are important and some teachers can even help their students succeed through their chosen paths!

• Dream_CatcherDream_Catcher Paris, TexasMember 💫 | Contributor

Thank you so much!

• Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon

Awesome work!

Kids do need to be taught the right way and they only to help them is to become a teacher.

Best of luck in the spotlight challenge :)