what kinds of Learners are you

MeLLLMeLLL Member 👁️‍🗨️ | Seeker
edited June 11 in High School Life

visual ,auditory,verbal,and ect?Me personally I think im a mixture of all what about you guys?

Best Answers

• MelMel Compton, CA Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer

hands on projects and I go together very well, I'm a kinesthetic learner. I work better when i am using models and such to understand concepts.

• Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon
    Accepted Answer

Visual and Hands-on. I learn more when I'm actually doing it myself and not watching someone else do it @gabrielle_s Great question

• MelMel Compton, CA Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer

Me too! Well the kinesthetic part. it just helps being able to do something while it is being explained, i like to work on a lot of projects and i prefer to do it by myself. I had to build my brothers bed and it took about 15-20 minutes. It was easier then the time my mom read instructions aloud to me.

• angel3104angel3104 MissouriMember 🏞️ | Wanderer
    Accepted Answer

I am a kinesthetic and auditory learner. I'd rather figure out how to do things myself. The only reason I think I am an auditory learner as well is that I learn how to play songs on the piano by ear. Other than that, I'm a hands-on kinda person.

• dailydoseof_jdailydoseof_j chesapeake, va Member 👁️‍🗨️ | Seeker
    Accepted Answer

Hey there!

I think I'm a mixture of a Visual, Auditory, and Hands on learner. I feel that my learning style is dependent on what's being taught. I love getting involved and really put what I've learned into practice for things in sciences, and I'm a visual learner when it comes to mathematics.

Answers