What is the most helpful study hack for you?

arianaaa_ayfarianaaa_ayf Member 👋 | Newcomer

Super open to any ways that you study. Some may work for others, some might not. What's your go to study hack?

Answers

• angel3104angel3104 MissouriMember 🏞️ | Wanderer

Flash cards! I know it seems elementary but flash cards are a study hack that always works!

• Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon

Flashcards, Printing out what I'm reading so I can take notes and highlight, take breaks, Quizlet make your own quiz or find one out there that's the same, Study don't cram, and have confidence in yourself. Hope this helps @arianaaa_ayf :)

• wandering_soulwandering_soul INDIA💫Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder

The most useful hack for me is writing things in my own handwriting. I just have a notion in mind (or may that be real as well) that my brain perceives things as "its own" when it sees my own handwriting and remembers better.

What about you? @arianaaa_ayf

• MelMel Compton, CA Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder

I quiz myself and use Quizlet a lot.

• Leianna_aaLeianna_aa Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

One of the most beneficial ways to study is to write all the info down, because as you write you tend to remember everything you write down. That way if you need to study certain terms, it'll be memorized in the back of your head.

• JadeMoonDragonJadeMoonDragon Bucyrus, Ohio; USAMember 🏞️ | Wanderer

That used to work for me, but my handwriting is very poor cursive because of Arthritis and Cerebral Palsy so I like to visualize and practice using the terms in mental and physical conversations. P.S - I only study for tests and exams not quizzes.

• wandering_soulwandering_soul INDIA💫Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder

Hii @JadeMoonDragon ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)

Actually, I believe that there is no "perfect" way of learning or a "method" that will make you learn all.

That varies from person to person. We need to figure out what works for us and what doesn't.

I am glad you know which method is perfect for you! (*゚▽゚*)