What kind of position do you want in the medical field, if you are considering Health Science?

KaYyYyyKaYyYyy USA TravelerMember 🗺️ | Pathfinder

If you dont know yet here are some ideas and information about each one

Which one are you looking into and why??? If you don't know yet check some out and tell which one you would be interested in!!!

Best Answers

• D_Thomas19D_Thomas19 Plano, TexasMember, Tallo Ambassador 🗺️ | Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer

While I'm not considering joining the medical field, my brother plans on becoming a Physical Therapist. He wants to help those that have been injured, specifically athletes, rehab and come back 10x stronger.

I believe what lead him to become a Physical Therapist is because he loves helping others. That may sound stereotypical, but he volunteers and helps in class at every opportunity. Also, because he fractured his wrist, and he knows how long it takes to feel complete again. He wants to help make the process much easier.

Nice Post @Kay_1323

• KaYyYyyKaYyYyy USA TravelerMember 🗺️ | Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer

Thank you @D_Thomas19 for answering, and I am glad your brother wants to help others. I wish the best of luck to him, Help him, help others as you do! :D

• Persevering_CarolPersevering_Carol South CarolinaMember 🏞️ | Wanderer
    Accepted Answer

Hi @KaYyYyy I really hope to become a Pediatrician!

• MeLLLMeLLL Member 👁️‍🗨️ | Seeker
    Accepted Answer

I want to be a Neonatal Nurse

• MonseC423MonseC423 United States📍Member, Tallo Ambassador 🔮 | Paragon
    Accepted Answer

I can't believe I missed this question lol

I want to become a travel nurse!

I´ve been looking into specifics, and I would love to work in Child Orthopedics, Oncology, Recovery, and Neonatal (just like @MeLLL )

• MeLLLMeLLL Member 👁️‍🗨️ | Seeker
    Accepted Answer

Answers

• ToothlessToothless Member 👋 | Newcomer

Hello, I really want to be a Pediatrician.

Welcome @Toothless!

Where did your inspiration come from and what are you doing now to become a pediatrician?

• wandering_soulwandering_soul INDIA💫Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder

@Kay_1323 I want to be a cardiologist or neurologist. Not sure as of now! (It also depends on my marks.)

• ToothlessToothless Member 👋 | Newcomer

Thank you for the welcome @MonseC423. My inspiration came from my doctor. I'm trying to work at getting the highest honors and gradutation with an associate's degree.

• Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon

I want to become a pediatric physical therapist. When I graduate I will have an associate's degree. Great question/info @KaYyYyy

I'm doing the same thing what do you want to be

• VoicelesspurpleVoicelesspurple Member 👋 | Newcomer

I would love to become a doctor specializing in either emergency or OBGYN, but not completely sure.

That's super cool. The medical field offers so many interesting things. SO whatever you choose it will be great as long as you like it. Also, welcome to the community how are you? :)

• tallowitherintallowitherin Member 👋 | Newcomer

I would love to become a critical care nurse in the military or anything similar to that. I became really interested in this field after competing in SLC this past year with HOSA.

• sydney323sydney323 Member 👋 | Newcomer

I would love to become an athletic trainer, specifically for an NBA team!!

That's awesome that would be an interesting job. I wish my school had HOSA

• SandravanmbaSandravanmba Member 👋 | Newcomer

I want to be a nurse anesthetist. I know it will be hard work to get there but I am strongly determined to complete this goal for myself. I am an older college student but it was either go into Nursing and finish in about 16 months or, go to law school and take about 3 years of my life to prepare. After further thought, it was decided to just go to Nursing school, where i would still be just as challenged, but in a field that I would have more fun with. I also love helping people and sometimes the paperwork of law school is too much to deal with. Sometimes i wish I would have done this back in 2012 but I did not have the support that I have now to go into Nursing. The pandemic also helped when I got laid off from my dream job and knowing i would not get to return nor have an opportunity due to the decline in the job itself. Regardless, I am looking forward to moving back into Health again. I can't wait to actually start working in this field.

• savagexcalvinsavagexcalvin Member 👋 | Newcomer

I want to become a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and specialize in Theriogenology and Microbiology. It has always been my dream to become a vet, and I am so fortunate to be able to have the opportunity to do so and work along side two of the greatest veterinarians I have ever met. I am lucky to already have a few years of experience being a veterinary assistant, seeing as I'm only 17, and it has made me realize just how much the job means to me. I love seeing new people and pets everyday, especially the exotic ones, and although there are bad parts to the job, I love seeing the uplifting community and how normally everyone supports one another. I can't wait to actually start college this fall and start getting into the profession!

WOW, this is so cool! I love hearing about other users who are interested In the Nursing Field. Glad you chose it!

• Kristen03Kristen03 Member 👋 | Newcomer

I really hope to be an ultrasound tech! This job has amazed me for years. Super nervous to begin though.

• McCmaddieMcCmaddie Member 👋 | Newcomer

I would like to become either a neurologist or anesthesiologist, don’t know yet!