Does anyone else here draw, and if so what?

Joseph_personJoseph_person Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

I draw and I usually draw Manga things like my Profile pic.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] 👋 | Newcomer

I love to draw! I make my own cartoon characters an scripts for my shows! :) I don't have a picture on my laptop right now, but I have a ton! :) @Joseph_person

• cotton_candycotton_candy Minnesota, USAMember 🔮 | Paragon

I draw here and there, and when I do, I usually draw characters and other people. I like using pens and Copic markers to make my art pop. What kind of art supplies do you use @Joseph_person and @pawlikay?

• Joseph_personJoseph_person Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

I just use Granite drawing pencils and sometimes I use mechanical pencils for very thin lines like in hair

but I would like to get some Markers with fine points to trace my drawings to make them more bold-looking. Though I wish I was better at human anatomy.

• JadeMoonDragonJadeMoonDragon Bucyrus, Ohio; USAMember 🏞️ | Wanderer

I can only draw horses, settings (landscapes), and birds right now! I would love to get to the point to where I can draw anything Medieval Fantasy and Mythology such as Elves, Phoenixes, and settings like floating islands, villages, etc.

• Nox_booKWorm371Nox_booKWorm371 Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

Recently I've began to draw whatever I feel and then I look for a word that describes or connects to the drawing.

^ "Fitzcarraldo - an image that somehow becomes lodged deep in your mind, which then grow into a wild and impractical vision that's just itching for a chance to leap headlong into reality"

^ "Ruckkehrunruhe - the feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness"

• xoxorileyyxoxorileyy Member 👁️‍🗨️ | Seeker

I draw from time to time, mostly to cope with how I feel. I really love to draw Disney characters because they always make me so happy, plus they are so fun to draw. I have drawn Stitch from Lilo & Stitch, Simba from Lion King, Mike Wazowski and Sully from Monsters Inc., Scar from Lion King, Dumbo, and Wall-E and Eve from Wall-E.

• BcriceisabeanBcriceisabean Member 👋 | Newcomer

I draw all the time, it's one of my most favorite things to do! I live to draw different anime characters and original characters!

• SoUrLiFeSoUrLiFe Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder

I like to draw when I have the time and when I'm in the mood or feeling creative. I draw many things from symbols or caricatures to full blown comics or paintings. Art is something I take pride in and would love to get better at!

• jay_monojay_mono South CarolinaMember 👋 | Newcomer

I draw almost all the time, usually nowadays it is fanart or a lot of drafted ideas for original object show content! It is mostly digital, and I use a Wacom Cintiq 16" / Wacom Intuos M BT for them! Here's a recent favourite piece of mine from October (because I don't have time/energy for it in recent months lol)

• SoUrLiFeSoUrLiFe Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder

@jay_mono Most of my art these days is digital as well. I used to do only by hand but now I either do both or just digitally. I'm getting into art even more now as I'm brining out my artistic side to make some of my best art and post it and try to make some money off of it while getting my name out there.

• Mxddie_23Mxddie_23 Member 👋 | Newcomer

I love to draw! I try to draw something everyday if I can. But I use all different kinds of media. But I mainly use charcoal and graphite for my pieces. But I just started recently getting into digital art. But this is one of my most recent drawing I completed. I used Prismacolor graphite pencils and Generals charcoal pencils!

• Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon

OMG Wow that is amazing. I wish I could draw I don't know what else to say because that is just mind blowing great work girl.

• gabrielle_sgabrielle_s Virginia⚡Member 💫 | Contributor

I love drawing!!! I recently got into since quarantine first started and I also do digital art!! Here's some of my digital art pieces :) (As you can tell I've been reading a lot of Boyfriends and decided to do RefRainbow's Boyfriends Profile Card Challenge!!!!)

• Persevering_CarolPersevering_Carol South CarolinaMember 🏞️ | Wanderer

All of the art in this thread is amazing! You are all sooo talented!

• CinnamonDust_CinnamonDust_ Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

I love to draw, especially when it comes to coming up with my own Characters or like this one. Which was something I did for one of my favorite YouTubers that I watch.

Wow your drawings looks amazing. I have a friends named who describes the same one like you did. Curly hair he is 19 and likes pizza lol and has the same name. @gabrielle_s

That so cool. Do you have a YT channel? Your drawings look amazing

Haha really? Omg that's so funny, I made him based off my boyfriend, so those are all his interests and likes. Everything's the same except for his name! But this is so funny to me because this is the third time someone's told me that one of my character's was just like someone they know :)

Yeah that is funny lol. I mean you hit that one on the nail describing him.

omg that's so cool, i love when this happens to me haha, but that's super cool :)

Yea, I happen to have a YouTube channel it's called SolsticeWish

I mostly do animations :D

• obnoxious_jellyfish7obnoxious_jellyfish7 Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

I draw sometimes too, and also all of this art is absolutely stunning!

Here's an example, this is Tech from The Bad Batch

• Nonamer3245Nonamer3245 Member 👋 | Newcomer

Yes, I draw sometimes, on rare occasions because my art is more into Impressionism and Portraits format. I once tried anime and it was fun. I'd show a pic as well, but I lost the digital version😋.

• Nonamer3245Nonamer3245 Member 👋 | Newcomer

Ok wow. Animations are really stressful for me especially with school and all that. I try sometimes... and fail. That's really cool. Do you major in Design?

Animations kinda take a lot of time for me sometimes with school. But since I usually end up doing all of my work in one to two days it's been fine.Plus it mostly due to the teachers lol

I don't since there really isn't any thing to major in for design at my school I'm just doing computer science lol

OMG THATS SO COOL, I'm totally obsessed with Star Wars but I haven't watched any of the animation shows yet. Of course I've watched Mando but I'm hoping to watch TCW and Bad Batch this summer, is it good?

That looks amazing. Is the bad batch good I see it on Disney :) Your works looks great

• obnoxious_jellyfish7obnoxious_jellyfish7 Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

Thank you!!!! I'm super duper obsessed with Star Wars as well, and I believe the only show I haven't seen yet is Rebels. Tcw is amazing, but be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster. The Dad Batch is also really good, it's full of action and I absolutely love them all, but it's also kind of an emotional rollercoaster. You'll see.