How would you someone describe you? Traits and all!🤷

Ria2022Ria2022 Member 💫 | Contributor

If one of your friends were to describe you what would they say? What would stand out to them...

Best Answers

• dakotalayfielddakotalayfield Member 💫 | Contributor
    Accepted Answer

If my friends would describe me, they would describe me as ambitious, compassionate, outgoing, over-achiever, responsible, honest, and intelligent

• Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon
    Accepted Answer

Down to earth

funny

easy to talk to

chill

talented

smart

@Ria2022 What about you? Thanks for that question makes me see what else I can change about myself.

Answers

• Ria2022Ria2022 Member 💫 | Contributor

@dakotalayfield That's great! You seem like a really great person. Keep up the positivity you will go far! 😊

My friends would normally describe me as....

1.) Chill

2.) Sweet

3.) Funny

4.) Loyal

5.) Pretty

6.) athletic "at times" Lol

7.) Leader!

No problem! I like when people think about themselves and find who they are. That's why i ask questions that help you find yourself as well! Btw i think that you seem like a person who is honest and care a lot about others. <3 @Rach_d2022

@Rach_d2022 Yea anytime! <3

• gabrielle_sgabrielle_s Virginia⚡Member 💫 | Contributor
    edited June 2

My friends would say that I'm talkative, outgoing, 'very artsy' and a good writer

• MelMel Compton, CA Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder
    edited June 2

childlike, all my friends say I have a childlike manner and have a genuine love for everyone. ⊂(・ヮ・⊂)

My yellow says that since we were kids I would be very affectionate and had a way of seeing light in all.

I feel like people describe me a quiet somewhat, weird outgoing, funny and smart. @Ria2022 what about you?

• MeLLLMeLLL Member 👁️‍🗨️ | Seeker

1.determined

2.outgoing

3.kind

4.smart

loyal leader and pretty ig

• Smileyface10thSmileyface10th Member 👋 | Newcomer

My sister said "pretty, strong, confident, reserved, brilliant, quick-witted, over achiever, loyal, caring, and determined"

• Dasari_2024Dasari_2024 Member 👋 | Newcomer

My sister said "inspiring, beautiful, strong, stubborn, understanding, helpful, caring, respectfully, diligent, dedicated, funny, mindful, creative, lively, loyal, outgoing, considered and, passionate."

• peyton101peyton101 Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

my family members have called me opinionated, honest, determined, strong, a leader, friendly, and outgoing. that’s all i can think of at the moment.

• Mar_06Mar_06 Member 💫 | Contributor

My friends would say I'm very honest, chill, and I don't act like anyone else; I am my own person who has lots of interests. They would for sure mention how funny I am and how I look out for others.

• xoxorileyyxoxorileyy Member 👁️‍🗨️ | Seeker

If my friends would describe me they would say I am:

1. Extremely shy when meeting new people but when I start to open up I literally never stop talking
    2. I am the therapist of the group and always help everyone with their problems.
    3. I am pretty smart academically because I always give them answers for everything lol
    4. Lastly, very sweet and kind to all
  • VforVictoryVforVictory Member 💫 | Contributor

@Ria2022

One of my favorite descriptions by someone who knows me was that I am "dripping water that slowly erodes any opposition."

As I have said before, sign language changes lives, so it is fun to think of me as a little drip drop making people think about people with disabilities and how we can advocate for them better while involving them in our community.

• Bawhit12Bawhit12 Member 👋 | Newcomer

I am often described as:

1. Hard working. I'm a firm believer in a good work ethic can overcome many things. Regardless of what I'm doing, I will work until I can say the job is complete.

2. Kind. I do my best to be kind to everyone and every thing I interact with.

3. Positive. Another thing I always try to do is choose positivity. If you can manage your thought process and choose to have a positive outlook about even difficult situations, you can find solutions to so many problems and learn so much.

• MelMel Compton, CA Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder

nicely said, It is really important to include those with disabilities in to our communities and allow them to flourish just as we do.

• Andyboy21Andyboy21 Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

The word people use to describe me is humble.

• cabcab Member 💫 | Contributor

I really don't know. Maybe funny, a little sarcastic, introverted, a math geek, and smart? Interesting discussion, @Ria2022!

That's cool. I like math as well. It is a great question. Great job @Ria2022