What is your dream job?

Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon

Mine is to become a pediatric physical therpaist

Answers

• dakotalayfielddakotalayfield Member 💫 | Contributor

My dream job would be a Biomedical Engineer and to own my personal business

• Rach_d2022Rach_d2022 Member 🔮 | Paragon

That's cool. I have do not meet a lot of people who want to be a biomedical engineer that is what I wanted to be still thinking about it. Great career goal @dakotalayfield

• dakotalayfielddakotalayfield Member 💫 | Contributor

Thank you @Rach_d2023

A biomedical engineer is a tough career but I enjoy challenging myself and going beyond my comfort zone

Yes, I always love challenges you have great goals in mind and I commented you for that because others don't care @dakotalayfield

• mii_mii_dellmii_mii_dell Member 👋 | Newcomer

My dream job is to be an attorney or a politician.

wow. that is amazing. What made you want to do become an attorney or politician. Also, Welcome to the community glad to have you here

• MelMel Compton, CA Member 🗺️ | Pathfinder

I was thinking about being a Journalist for KTLA5

• Racook15Racook15 Springfield Oregon, USAMember 🗺️ | Pathfinder

something in the health care

• softteddybearsoftteddybear Texas, USAMember 💫 | Contributor

my dream job is to become a criminal investigator

• cotton_candycotton_candy Minnesota, USAMember 🔮 | Paragon

Singer-Songwriter

i like that idea. i couldn't ever be a singer because i don't sing in front of people, but i have always wanted to be on the Voice.

• cotton_candycotton_candy Minnesota, USAMember 🔮 | Paragon

Cool! Don't be afraid to do the things that scare you, especially if it would lead to you potentially being on the Voice. If that's something you want, go for it! No one else can stop you. :)

@softteddybear

you are right, but i have to get out of my fear of singing in front of people before i could ever be on the Voice

• annabelm__annabelm__ Member 👋 | Newcomer

My dream job is to become a lawyer

• Ava_ReadsAva_Reads Member 👋 | Newcomer

Ideally, I'd like to become a marriage/family therapist and help people build healthy relationships. Honestly, though, I would be content to counsel in any kind of practice! 😊

• Ava_ReadsAva_Reads Member 👋 | Newcomer
    edited April 9

This is an awesome career choice! I think criminal investigation is very interesting to read about, but I could never make a career of it. I don't have the stomach for the occasional gore of crime scenes.😅

• _itstakiiii_itstakiiii Member 👋 | Newcomer

I am unsure of what my dream job is. Every since I was little I was to do Cosmetology and I still do kind of. The thing is I am unsure of who I am as a individual and I don't know what I want to do with my life. Lately I have been thinking about Psychology because I love helping others when I can. But those are my two options.

you should go with whatever your heart tells you. i am with you about helping others. i hate to see others hurt. i have a huge heart and will help anyone in need. although, if i see someone who needs help and i cannot help them, i feel really bad because they need help and i can't help them. if that makes sense

i watch a lot of scary movies with a lot of gore on crime scenes and some of them have some pretty gruesome scenes but my stomach always hold it- surprisingly. i love watching scary movies

• MissDarkAngelMissDarkAngel New MexicoMember 💫 | Contributor

My dream job is to be a Dental Hygenist :)

• EdenEden Member 👋 | Newcomer

I want to be a marine biologist or an aquatic veterinarian!

@MissDarkAngel, what made you want to be a dental hygienist

• chibijazzichibijazzi Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

I want to be a Featured Webtoon Creator.

• Nae_Nae05Nae_Nae05 Member 👋 | Newcomer
    edited April 22

My DREAM job is to be and cosmetologist! I have always loved hair nails and makeup. I remember me going over to my grandmas house and we would go to the store for snacks and stuff and I would ALWAYS talk her into getting me some nails. It never failed!😊💇‍♀️💅💄

• absentmindedcatabsentmindedcat Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

My dream job is to do something along the lines of research in the medical field. Right now, I am very interested in cardiology and pathology but of course, that is subject to change.

• KaYyYyyKaYyYyy USA TravelerMember 🗺️ | Pathfinder

My dream job is to become an Obgyn! As of now, I am studying the mental, emotional, and physical side effects/ problems of the body, and how they will react to it.

• Man_With_a_Future32Man_With_a_Future32 Member 🏞️ | Wanderer

I would like to combine trades such as agriculture, engineering, or architecture because more people are willing to hire someone who has more skills. Plus you can get paid more.

edited April 26

oh wow, that is amazing like the name as well man with a future. You have great goal also welcome to the community how are you? :) @Man_With_a_Future32

• Mar_06Mar_06 Member 💫 | Contributor

to work for myself and own my own business