Getting started in the Tallo Community - Let's go!

Tallo Community ManagerTallo Community Manager Administrator, Moderator, Tallo Staff admin

Hi and welcome to the Tallo Community!

We're super excited that you've joined us and happy to have you here. There's no doubt that you are going to help us make our community vibrant, helpful, and pretty much the most awesome place ever.

If you're here, it means you're already a member of Tallo - your platform to showcase your skills, find scholarships, and match up with opportunities. So, you might be wondering what the Tallo Community is all about.

What is the Tallo Community all about?

Over the years, Tallo has grown to support over 1 million incredible students and opportunity seekers who're looking to be discovered by colleges and companies across the country.

With our growth came opportunities to connect with users like you to learn how we could improve the Tallo experience. Out of all the feedback and we received over the years, one powerful recommendation continued to stand out.

Everyone needs help along their academic and career journey. No matter who they are or where they're from, a certain obstacle or challenge exists for which they don't know how to overcome.

"What career field should I go into?"

"Should I go to a 2-year or 4-year college?"

"Will changing my major hurt me?"

For every person on Tallo who is at a fork in the road and doesn't know which way to go, there's another person in the Tallo family who's already experienced it and knows how to help.

That's why we created the Tallo Community. It's your place to connect with other Tallo members and ask burning questions about school, careers, and everything in between. It's also where you can share your experiences, guide other members, and cheer them on along the way.

The Tallo Community is virtual forum where Tallo users come together to help others follow their dreams and achieve their education and career goals. It's that simple.

And the Tallo Community doesn't work without you. We're looking forward to you jumping in.

How do I start participating in the Tallo Community?

Ok, we know you are excited to begin. Before you start exploring, asking questions, and partaking in discussions, allow us to give you a lay of the land. Here are some good places to start:

Introduce yourself to the community

Meet the Tallo Community team and introduce yourself to your fellow Tallo members

Review our code of conduct

Familiarize yourself with our code of conduct and how to behave in the Tallo Community

Understand how to navigate the community

Get comfortable with how to find what you're looking for and participate in discussions

Learn how to level up and gain community clout

Welcome, Newcomer! (That's your current rank if you're new around here). Learn more about how participation unlocks new levels and badges in the Tallo Community.

Find out how to become a Top Influencer and rewards

Check out how helping others in the community gets you points towards rewards

Again, we're honored that you're here and thank you for participating in the Tallo Community. We're looking forward to see how you help others with their academic challenges, and how others may be able to help you with yours.

Tallo Community Team

This discussion has been closed.