Meet the Tallo Community team & introduce yourself!

Comments

• reamads
    reamads Member, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 1,080 Level 10 | Legend

Hey @s_healthcare90s! I live near Memphis and my mom works in the healthcare field here and is involved with different healthcare organizations at the local and state level! Welcome to Tallo Community!

• tracy
    tracy Member Posts: 20 Level 4 | Navigator

I think that tallo has given me strength in ways I thought never possible again. In the next day or so I'm going to be opening a chat section. This is a time in my life where I'm losing what I have left. You see I live off 204.00 a month in food stamps. I've applied and applied for scholarships. I don't win. My grades are still OK. The school wants money or I can't graduate. I stand to be evicted. I need all the help I can get. If someone can help pls

• 31st_Swiftie
    31st_Swiftie Member Posts: 4 Level 3 | Contributor

I live near Tucson and my mom works as a hospice nurse. I think it would be super cool to be an ultrasound technician, and I'm considering midwifery, so not too far apart (although there's much more to ultrasounds than pregnancy)! Welcome to Tallo!

• tracy
    tracy Member Posts: 20 Level 4 | Navigator

Wow that sounds great. You have it planned out. Mom will be proud

• Jaye_Adam
    Jaye_Adam Member Posts: 89 Level 4 | Navigator

@s_healthcare90s @tracy @31st_Swiftie

Welcome to Tallo Community! I hope you all get all the help you need.

• Aleena2005
    Aleena2005 Member Posts: 1 Level 2 | Newcomer

Hey guys! My name is Aleena and I am located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I've been on Tallo for about 6 months now and have been living my best life finding new and exciting opportunities! I am a high school freshmen at Minnesota Virtual Academy where I'm apart of a super cool career program (this is how I found Tallo)! I would absolutely love to attend a 4 year college studying areas related to spiritual ministries, psychology, or education (clearly I'm still working on my game plan hahaha). A fun fact about me is that I like online shopping a little too much...anyone else or is it just me!?

• VforVictory
    VforVictory Member, Tallo Ambassador, Group Leader Posts: 1,772 Level 10 | Legend

@Aleena2005

Welcome to the group!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in my last year of pharmacy school, and I'm still figuring out what I want to do with my life.

You still have plenty of time to figure out what you want to do! :)

Oh, I love shopping with a discount! What's your favorite way to save money when making a purchase?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 528 Level 2 | Newcomer

Hello, my name is Tia. I'm from Charleston SC. I have been using Tallo for a while and was introduced to Tallo through my school.

Here are a few fun facts:

I am a freshman in high school. I attend a K12 school. (CASC)

I wish to attend CSU (My mom works there), Clemson, or an art school.

My personal goal is to become either a Graphic Designer, Professional Artist, and/or an "Artivist", which is a combination between an artist and activist.

I love to draw a lot. Drawing is my passion and I am currently finding a way I can put it to beneficial use. I animate using Live2d a bit too. Oh, and with writing, I do that, but it's not as much as drawing nor animating.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder).

I am OBSESSED with La Borinquena. You know, the comic book character!

I know a lot about the US Territory Flags. I can name all five unincorporated territories from the top of my head.

I go by she/her and they/them.

I hate math but I do good in it.

I am in both the Jr. Honors Society and Sr. Beta Club.

I have a Youtube Channel, can I post it here?

I am a hothead.

That's all for now. I hope I can get to learn about all of you! ^ _ ^

See you later.

• Jaye_Adam

Hi @ItsYourGirlTia !

Welcome to Tallo Community!

So nice to meet you and learn all about you! It's nice that you're following your passion and willing to use it for good! We'd love to see your YouTube channel, so please feel free to share it with us.

Bye and again, Welcome!

• Jaye_Adam

Hi @Aleena2005 !

Welcome to Tallo Community!

Hey, there's no rush at all! You still have time to figure out the path you want to take. Just make sure that when you make the choice, you're happy with it!

Online shopping! Heck yes! Saving time, money! Now especially, we need it more than ever!

Nice to meet you! Welcome again to Tallo Community!

• HayBae
    HayBae Member Posts: 72 Level 4 | Navigator

Hi My name is Haylee Holloway and I am also a sophomore this year. I am in Conway Arkansas and am apart of K-12 my school section is called ARVA (Arkansas virtual academy). I have been in arva for 2 years. I this is my first year with Tallo I plan on going to UCA or Hendrix since their close to home. I love to read and raid the library and bookstore regularly. Also fun fact I plan on taking the act in April.

• reamads
    reamads Member, Tallo Ambassador Posts: 1,080 Level 10 | Legend

Hello @HayBae! I just took the ACT in December and in February! Good luck!

• HayBae
    HayBae Member Posts: 72 Level 4 | Navigator

Thanks i might need it