Meet the Tallo Community team & introduce yourself!
Hi, everyone, and welcome to the Tallo Community!
We are excited you decided to join us. The Tallo Community is where you have a place to connect with other Tallo members, share your experiences, and help each other along the way on your journey towards your education and career goals!
At the Tallo Community, we value giving members the opportunity to…
- Learn about and find scholarships
- Get recruited and learn information about your career preferences
- Receive answers to your questions about education and career-related topics
- Build connections with other members and support each other along the way
- Feel success through the opportunity to earn badges and ranks
Since you may be new here, we’d like to take a moment to introduce ourselves! There are two prominent people you will see in the Tallo Community. The Tallo Community Manager and the Tallo Community Specialist.
Jason Manion is the Community Manager for Tallo. Here is some information about him:
“I live in Long Beach, California, which is between LA and San Diego for those of you who may not have visited the Golden State. I graduated from California State Long Beach with a bachelor’s in history with the intention of becoming a teacher. I ended up taking a different path out of college and ended up working at an education organization called Roadtrip Nation. (They’re very cool and worth checking out!) After that I wanted a change of pace and worked at Branded Entertainment Network, a digital marketing agency focused on working with influencers and product placement. The combination of education, technology, and the impact it can have on someone’s life is what drew me to Tallo. My goal is to help make the Tallo Community a supportive, inclusive, and empowering space. With the help of Team Tallo - and, of course, you! - we can make that happen. A fun fact about me is that I did a bike trip from Canada to Mexico cycling down the coast. It was an incredible and rewarding experience. It was also one of the most difficult things I’ve ever done—as most rewarding things are.”
Nicolette Devlin is the Community Specialist for Tallo. Here is some information about her:
“I currently live in Denver, CO. I graduated from The University of Alabama with a degree in elementary education. I have been a teacher for 9 years where I specialized in special education. My background in education is what drew me to Tallo. I want to support all of you in finding your passions and creating a space that helps you get there. A fun fact about me is that I danced with the Orlando Ballet company and the Rock School of Ballet while in high school!”
Now, it’s your turn to introduce yourself. Use the comment feature below to share the following information.
- What is your name? (First name only)
- What state do you live in?
- How long have you been a member of Tallo?
- What is your education level (middle school, high school, college) or job title?
- What are your college and career goals?
- What is one fun fact about yourself?
We are so excited to help you achieve your educational and career goals!
- 5.5K All Categories
- Featured Category
- 18 Healthcare Month
- 13 Relaunch
- 26 New Group Voting
- 1.4K Tallo Community
- 8 Welcome to the Tallo Community
- 404 Higher Education
- 1.2K High School Life
- 1.3K Career Exploration
- 267 Health Science
- 30 Engineering
- 63 Science
- 31 Technology
- 30 Mathematics
- 107 Arts
- 45 Business Management
- 8 Architecture & Construction
- 61 Education & Training
- 31 Audio & Video
- 16 Finance & Insurance
- 21 Government & Public Administration
- 224 Scholarships + Financial Aid
- 10 Scholarships 360
- 31 Tallo's Summer Challenge Series
- For You
- 26 Internship + Apprenticeship Week
- 67 STEM Season
- Featured Categories
- Unanswered Questions
- 461 Celebrate Achievements